[GeoStL] is a webcam cache a locationless cache?

  • From: "ZLA Solutions" <Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 22:12:41 -0500

-
Hi Everyone.
I'm working on the i-64 interstate challenge and it says locationless caches
aren't allowed. I assume those are virtual caches but that a webcam cache is
not one.

Thanks.

Zeke (ZLA)

(I tried to email the cache owner but the web page kept timing out.
Fortunately direct email still works and I figure this list may generate an
answer before we get back on the road tomorrow morning.)

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->