[GeoStL] Re: iphone gc app - anyone recommend app other than official version?

  • From: "Barbara Kryvko" <barbarastl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 22:17:49 -0500

When you are on the "navigate to geocache" map for any cache...

Tap on the little flag on the upper toolbar.

Select your new coordinates, name your waypoint and hit "Done."

When you get back to the map, you'll see your new waypoint as a flag.

Tap on the flag, and then the little blue arrow, and there is an option to "Set
as Target."

Barbara