[GeoStL] Re: introduction of our new geobaby

  • From: Pam Ekey <pekey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:50:04 -0800 (PST)

-
Congratulatins pntball and lildevil. Hope to see you and the mini cacher when
the weather warms.

Pam/Tribble
pntball <gcpntball@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
i guess it is now time to let everyone know why me and
lildevil dropped of the map and it is simple, we had
our first child. her name is tansy lynn shear and she
was born on 12/18/2004 at 12:13pm she is 6lbs 1oz and
19 inches long and is really cute. we are now resting
and waiting for some warm weather to come in so we can
resume our geoadventures. sorry we missed the parties
and meetings but this was the reasons. thanks and
merry x-mas from the 3 of us. pntball lildevil and tansy

Subject field

Subject field