[GeoStL] Re: indoor caches

  • From: "Laura Million" <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 08:14:14 -0600

GC712GC712GC712 is also an indoor cache. By it's GC#, it's an older one
(April 2001) pretty neat container too. Guys, you might want to take kids
along so as not to be suspicious ;-)

Laura Million

Faculty Technology <http://www.siue.edu/lovejoylibrary/ftc/index.shtml>
Center

ftc_help@xxxxxxxx

618-650-5500

To submit a work request please email ftc_help@xxxxxxxx

For questions or help with Blackboard please visit:
http://www.siue.edu/lovejoylibrary/ftc/bb_tutorials.shtml

  _____

#500.  I would like something memorable and cool.  I'm staying in the
Chesterfield area, but have no problem driving out of the area (to include
IL) to pick up a cool cache.

Right now the moving cache (GC1D0F) is high on my list because I've never
seen one of these types of caches before.

Does anyone have any other cool locations?  I do like history, especially
Air Force history, so I'm not opposed to a geocache virtual.

Cindy J. Spurr
Freelance Writer
(757) 432-1423
Web site: www.creativeace.com <http://www.creativeace.com/>
Alt email: cindys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____

Start the year off right. Easy
<http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489>
ways to stay in shape in the new year.

  _____

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http:/tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/ca
tegory.php?category=shopping>  them fast with Yahoo! Search.