[GeoStL] Re: iPhone geocaching apps

  • From: "Dave" <deltabravoromeo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 12:03:28 -0500

-
We've found Geosphere from the iTunes Apps store; we are using it on an iPod
Touch.  Works as advertised -- any difficulties seem to be of my own
making...  The big thing it has going for us is once you have downloaded
either the gpx or zip file you want to work with in a "group", you are not
tied to being connected to the Net.  With an iPhone, you wouldn't have to
worry about that as much.  You would also be able to use the mapping and GPS
features built into the app.

Dave R.
[DumLuck]