[geocaching] howdy

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1geocachers <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 00:08:21 -0600

i figured that you were up in the hole. i guess the caver dudes found it
alright.

glenn

---------------
Both Barry and I were up in the crevice you mentioned.  Getting out
from it was harder than getting in because of the ice.  Barry was sure
I was going to split my pants when I was making my last step down
to the ledge.

Glenn Nash wrote:

> Regarding onyx cache... see pict #3. I remember the cache being in the big
> hole just to the right and up from where paul is standing. you had to
climb
> up into and stand up in the hole area with your body up in the skinny slot
> part of the hole turn around and face outward. now if ya reached left with
> your left arm tward barrys diredtion you would dee the cache stuck there
in
> the ledge... i think.
>
> glenn

The Un-Honorable Reverend Glenn L. Nash  CM#001
Minister of Backwoods Adventures
Marriages Forgiven,  Sins Performed
Reasonable rates.
Online Healing will be available soon.