[GeoStL] how to change my user name

  • From: pntball <gcpntball@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 18:22:52 -0800 (PST)

-
if you guys havent heard yet lildevil is no longer a cacher nor is she in my
life anymore. after caching with her for almost 5 years we are now split up and
getting a divorce. bad for her good for me ( i get to cache more often now).
how do i remove her name from my user name or am i stuck with her name forever.
thanks pntball