[GeoStL] Re: honey and vinegar now Night Cache

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <crowesfeat30@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 12:32:08 -0800 (PST)

-
Job?? What job!!! Who needs a stinkin' job??

  I like the idea of dodging the local popo and killer dogs. Sounds exciting.
tklnhl & kyd <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Then maybe we need a sort of potluck, progressive, multi cache where all
the seemingly unemployed nightowls go from house to house, yard to yard
looking for cleverly drilled out logs and rocks while attempting to dodge
the local popo and killer dogs.

That addresses the night time posting.. what about the fact that my
perception is that no one here in the St. Louis geocaching community has a
darn job???? LOL

And, in our house the saying involves sugar and salt. But honey and
lemon makes a nice soothing sore throat and cough remedy.

Nancy