[GeoStL] Re: home

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 19:34:55 -0500

Kevin,
Welcome back. I agree with you on the torns and if they are missing then they will be replaced my nettles. I see you did the tour de Busse Woods. I have been there on a few trips... I see there are now 2 new ones for me to get.

Bruce

From: "O'Laughlin" <kolaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] home
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:09:22 -0500

Hi all, the tall half of the K-TEAM in backin town,for about 3week. Back from Chcicago the land of the thorns bushes.I seem to walk right throught most of them.Just want to know if any road trip are in the works.Have a honey do list first,but caching motivate me to get it done, so we can go out and play. Kevin and Kory

Our NEW WebPage! WWW.GeoStL.com Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled due to a conflict." ******************************************************************************