[GeoStL] help

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 20:27:08 -0500

I'm using GSAK to load my caches into my 60CSx and my PDA for vacation.   I
just recently got the 60CSx but have already sent waypoints to it and received
waypoints from it using GSAK.  Tonight, when I try to load the waypoints into
the GPS, GSAK shows the dialog box indicating it's sending the data, but
nothing shows up on the GPS and they don't get loaded.  I have a few waypoints
in my GPS and was able to transfer them into GSAK, so I know it's communicating
from the GPS to GSAK, but I can't figure out why nothing is getting sent to the
GPS.  Any ideas out there?  Thanks.

Gale