[GeoStL] Re: he who?

  • From: Chris Binder <inspiron1988@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 08:54:39 -0800 (PST)

I believe that the topic was closed.

~Chris

Geocachette@xxxxxxx wrote:
3/30/04 8:19:23 AM Central Standard Time 2nd attempt to post this.

In a message dated 3/28/04 8:17:11 AM Central Standard Time,
happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You would have thought that he learned his lesson the last time.  Bernie

he who?

   It was obvious that Yutty was trying to make a "joke" .  He was obviously
trying to imply he received a VD even though it was probably not.
   Believer called his bluff.
   Yutty was wrong and everyone else was just waiting to see who they could
jump on for suggesting he shouldn't have done it.
   How is it there can be umpteen posts against Believer's note without even
one concession to the fact that it was obvious that Yutty knew he was making an
off color joke?
       I was told that this group was one of the nicest bunch have people I'd
ever want to meet ... I'm not seeing the fruit of it.  I'm shamed of you guys.

Georgie

I sent this again because either no one defended believer or none of the posts
defending believer  were allowed to be posted. I don't think that was very fair
- Maybe this will get posted if I mention I'm one of the younger members.

Since this topic is closed - please reply to me directly and not to the list.