[GeoStL] Re: handicaching

  • From: Max Slover <k0azv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:10:08 -0700 (PDT)

-
As a spouse of someone who is disabled this is a
wonderful resource. I know my wife has been sort of
curious about my Geocaching. She is already licensed
as a ham radio operator, thus following my other full
time hobby addiction :).

Max...

--- Brian and Sue Steele <smilingsteeles@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> -
> I saw this on the GC forums the other day and rated
> some of the caches I have done. I think it is a
> pretty useful site.  Is anyone familiar with it
> already?
>
>   www.handicaching.com
>   Sue

>  Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived
> http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

Public Information Officer -- St. Louis & Suburban Radio Club
K0AZV - Amateur
WPWH-650 GMRS
St. Louis County ARES
St. Ann MO EM48tr