[GeoStL] Re: guess who fell off their bike?

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:52:28 -0700 (PDT)

Oh my :-o), pictures of the 1968 series of "Laugh-In" with Arte Johnson in a
yellow raincoat riding a tricycle, crashing, and falling over, keeps coming
into my head.

  Don't get one Stephen, you could still get hurt. :-)

"Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
I think a 3 wheeler is just the ride for you! They have some neat ones
now.

Bridget