[GeoStL] Re: great under used caches.

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 17:37:02 -0800 (PST)

-
Acutally had pulled down The Roman and other caches in
that area for the last time I was in St. Louis but did
not make it out that way.....am thinking maybe the
next time .....though am looking for something really
special for my 100th cache....this one will be special
to me as it seemed almost as unassailable as Bruce's
1000 ....but I am closing in though very slowly :)
Hope you are all having a great weekend

Dan (Thunder)