[GeoStL] Re: graphics help

  • From: Andrew Senger <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 20:46:21 -0500

-
Roger,

Send them my way along with what you want. I don't have much to do in
the next 30 minutes or so. If I can do it, I will. If not, I'll let
you know.

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.yawetag.net
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. He's also
postmaster and probably traffic cop, too. All the jobs for sports
referees are probably filled, though." --Lemel Hebert-Williams