[GeoStL] Re: gps on planes?

  • From: "Mike Bollinger" <lazylightning7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 21:46:00 -0500

I used my garmin on the way to germany and back. It was a ball seeing
how high and fast we were flying.  You can see what you are over too.  I
was on u.s. air and I didn't see anything in the info by the barf bag
that said no to gps's.  I had a way point set to each arrival airport
and could see how long we had been flying and how much longer it would
be till we landed.