[GeoStL] Re: got GPS?

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 22:51:00 -0500

-
Ouch!  Sorry to hear that.  I hope she's okay (or at least will be very
soon).

I will e-mail you my cell phone number, and you can let me know that way.

Laura DeWeese
Pampered Chef Consultant
www.pamperedchef.biz/LauraDeWeese

July hosts - Savings for your summer cravings! Host a Cooking Show in July,
and receive your choice of one of these great summer entertaining products
at 60% off! Choose from the Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher, the Chillzanne®
Rectangle Server or the Simple Additions® Large Bowl. You don?t want to miss
out on these savings! Contact me today to schedule your Show.

July guests - Batter up! Every refreshing summer recipe is a home run when
you prepare it in our Small Batter Bowl. You can mix, store, reheat and even
bake in this heavy-duty, 4-cup capacity tempered glass bowl. You can receive
the Small Batter Bowl FREE in July when you purchase $60 or more!