[GeoStL] Re: got GPS?

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 22:37:36 -0500

-
I try and get with him tomorrow but his wife fell several days ago and broke 
her left arm. It was a compound fracture so she has 2 pins and a titanium 
plate holding it together. And 3 weeks ago she fell and broke her right arm 
(simple fracture) but that's still in a cast.

I'll keep you posted.

Rich

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 10:33 PM
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: got GPS?


> -
> I want it!  How soon can I get it?
>
> Laura DeWeese
> Pampered Chef Consultant
> www.pamperedchef.biz/LauraDeWeese
>
> July hosts - Savings for your summer cravings! Host a Cooking Show in 
> July,
> and receive your choice of one of these great summer entertaining products
> at 60% off! Choose from the Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher, the 
> Chillzanne®
> Rectangle Server or the Simple Additions® Large Bowl. You don't want to 
> miss
> out on these savings! Contact me today to schedule your Show.
>
> July guests - Batter up! Every refreshing summer recipe is a home run when
> you prepare it in our Small Batter Bowl. You can mix, store, reheat and 
> even
> bake in this heavy-duty, 4-cup capacity tempered glass bowl. You can 
> receive
> the Small Batter Bowl FREE in July when you purchase $60 or more!
>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> [mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of GC-RGS
>> Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 10:25 PM
>> To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: [GeoStL] Re: got GPS?
>>
>>
>> -
>> Laura,
>>
>> Leroy has a little used Garmin yellow WITH CABLE and manual. He wants $35
>> for it which seems like a great deal. He is going to give it to
>> me to take
>> to the picnic next Sat to see if anyone wants it. If you want it
>> let me know
>> and I'll get for you.
>>
>> Rich
>>
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
>> To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 10:16 PM
>> Subject: [GeoStL] got GPS?
>>
>>
>> > -
>> > Okay, this is a total long shot, but does anyone happen to have
>> an old GPS
>> > receiver laying around that they are looking to sell?
>> >
>> > Laura DeWeese
>> > Pampered Chef Consultant
>> > www.pamperedchef.biz/LauraDeWeese
>> >
>> > July hosts - Savings for your summer cravings! Host a Cooking Show in
>> > July,
>> > and receive your choice of one of these great summer
>> entertaining products
>> > at 60% off! Choose from the Family-Size Quick-StirR Pitcher, the
>> > ChillzanneR
>> > Rectangle Server or the Simple AdditionsR Large Bowl. You don't want to
>> > miss
>> > out on these savings! Contact me today to schedule your Show.
>> >
>> > July guests - Batter up! Every refreshing summer recipe is a
>> home run when
>> > you prepare it in our Small Batter Bowl. You can mix, store, reheat and
>> > even
>> > bake in this heavy-duty, 4-cup capacity tempered glass bowl. You can
>> > receive
>> > the Small Batter Bowl FREE in July when you purchase $60 or more!
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > ****************************************
>> > For List Info or To make _ANY_ changes, including unsubscribing
>> from this
>> > list, click -----> //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching
>> > Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived  http://tinyurl.com/87cqw
>> >
>> >
>> > --
>> > No virus found in this incoming message.
>> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>> > Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.9.9/382 - Release Date: 7/4/2006
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> No virus found in this outgoing message.
>> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
>> Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.9.9/382 - Release Date: 7/4/2006
>>
>>
>>
>>  ****************************************
>>  For List Info or To make _ANY_ changes, including unsubscribing from 
>> this
>>  list, click -----> //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching
>>  Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived  http://tinyurl.com/87cqw
>>
>
>
>
>
>
> ****************************************
> For List Info or To make _ANY_ changes, including unsubscribing from this
> list, click -----> //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching
> Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived  http://tinyurl.com/87cqw
>
>
> -- 
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.9.9/382 - Release Date: 7/4/2006
>
> 



-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.9.9/382 - Release Date: 7/4/2006

 

 ****************************************
 For List Info or To make _ANY_ changes, including unsubscribing from this
 list, click -----> //www.freelists.org/list/geocaching 
 Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived  http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

Other related posts: