[GeoStL] Re: google earth geocache

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:18:42 -0500

-
Well, I checked that option when I go to gc.com also. BUT, you did put
me onto the right path. I logged on in the Google Earth browser and told
it to remember me. Then I got the coordinates. I am guessing that it
doesn't use the same cookies as my normal browser, so I had to have the
cookie set up in GE's browser. GE could be using IE though, so if you
were using IE, you probably didn't have to go through the extra step I
had to use.

Subject field