[GeoStL] Re: going to Ireleand in March?

  • From: Nan Fritschle <apple4theteacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 08:32:26 -0600

-
Hi Ginny,
No need to panic. I don't leave for a couple of weeks. Forest-Ghost has a TB he
wants me to take and he's going to be at lunch today so you could check with
him about getting your bug to me through him. His name is Ethan in case you
don't know him.
Nan

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 28, 2014, at 8:27 AM, "att \(milwginny\)" <milwginny@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> -
> Help! My new computer is all screwed up and in process of being fixed. In the
> meantime - Sandra from Kirkwood is planning a trip to IE in March and will
> take our TB with her...BUT I don't have your info on this computer!! Forgot
> all about copying it before the computer left for repair. :( Please - could
> you contact me again ASAP? Thanks!
> Ginny (ginjohn)
>
> Ginny Kiernan Dahlberg, Ph.D. “Speak the truth as if you had a thousand
> voices! It is silence that kills the World.” --St. Catherine of Siena

> Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->
> http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php?app=calendar

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->