[GeoStL] Re: geocoins

  • From: Brian Yonke <byonke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 09:49:16 -0800 (PST)

-
This is from the CAGeocoins site.

  These are beautifully crafted and professionally minted pieces. Whether kept
as a memento of a memorable cache hunt or left as an irresistible cache trade
item for a fellow cacher, a CA geocoin is the perfect treasure.

  Brian

JOHN C CARAKER <rufusrex2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
This is not the same as a regular geocoin. Check out
the web site at www.geocoins.ca and tell me what you
think.