[GeoStL] Re: geocoins

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <crowesfeat30@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 20:01:03 -0800 (PST)

-
You shouldn't keep it. If it is a traveler then it should continue to move from
cache to cache just like any other Travel Bug. Someone owns that coin and they
want it in caches not in someone's private collection. If you really want coins
I can help you obtain some of your very own. WARNING!!! Collecting Geocoins is
VERY addictive!!!

  Sarah (Crowesfeat30)
JOHN C CARAKER <rufusrex2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
I recently made a trip to South Texas. I found a
cache there with a canadian geocoin in it. I was
supposed to go to www.geocoins.ca and log my find, but
I don't see anywhere that I'm supposed to move it
along. Has anyone found one of these? It's a really
cool coin and I'd love to keep it. You can see what
it looks like at the web site.