[GeoStL] Re: geocoins

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 19:26:18 -0800 (PST)

-
IF you still have the tracking number recorded somewhere you can grab it back
from them then log it into the cache. Then e-mail them informing them that you
grabbed it back and logged it into the cache and that they can now log it out
of the cache. Then ask - no TELL - them to please wait until folk have time to
get home before grabbing coins from others inventories so you can log a coin
into a cache. >:(
If you don't have the tracking number the only thing you can do is contact the
person who grabbed the coin & hope they will give you the tracking number to
allow you to log the coin into the cache properly or contact the coins owner
for the same reason.

Cheers, Sarah