[GeoStL] Re: geocaching.com & virtuals

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:40:32 -0500

This is exactly why I haven't placed a cache yet.  I am afraid that no
matter how hard I try to make it interesting, you guys will consider it
"lame".  I have been trying for more than a year now to come up with a great
idea, and just about the time I think I have, I read someone saying how
un-original it is.

Please keep in mind that different people enjoy geocaching for different
reasons.  Personally, I like a nice easy cache with McDonalds (or other)
toys in it.  I would hate to think that something I went out and purchased
specifically to put into a cache ends up being considered "trash".  Sorry,
but just because you control what is in a cache does not guarantee that all
people are happy with it.

purple