[GeoStL] Re: geocaching.com & virtuals

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:33:18 -0500

Never more true.. I can stock until my hearts content and it could still be
considered trash... I say if you have an idea even if it's not original, by all
means place it.. People will do it.. Keep in mind that people with 400 or 500
finds don't get the same thrill from a 1/1 that a newbie would get. I like
reading logs where they are absolutely excited about their 1st or 2nd find. We
need not please the masses, just a few at a time..

Mike