[GeoStL] Re: geocaching.com & virtuals

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:28:18 -0700 (PDT)

-
Very true Laura....I do the caches more for the fun of
finding them then for the trading. I do trade if there
is something that catches my eye but more often then
not I TNLN.....But don't let a few comments keep you
from putting out a cache....I put stuff in that I
think is neat and if others don't like it or think it
is trash then it is their option to put down
TNLN....Most of my caches are NOT original ideas but
caches I found and liked the idea. If you wait for an
original cache idea you will never put one out as
there is just about every kind there is out there
already.

Dan

Subject field