[GeoStL] Re: geocaching.com & virtuals

  • From: "TKLNHL" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:58:42 -0500

-
From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>

> -
> Yeah, they will come... and then complain about it.  But that's okay, I
> believe in free speech.  I am going to try to overcome my fear of
criticism
> and place one anyway.  I think I will name it "Lame Cache".
>
> purple

Hey .. maybe we could hook up for a Series. For some reason I think you live
west or south. I live north.  We could do a set:
Lame Cache
Blame Cache
Complame Cache
Sublame Cache

Or simply
Lame North
Lame West
Lame South
Lame East
Anything more creative simply wouldn't be.. well .. lame ..

Although I'll bet  will be someone who will misread and think there is an
accent mark after the e in Lame and will be looking for gold and silver
sparkly material.

Nancy
NHL
thinkin' this could work  lol...