[GeoStL] geocaching puppies or food, you decide

  • From: "RNX" <_rnx_@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:36:01 -0400

-

A colleque forwarded the following plea to me;

 If anyone is looking for a puppy.....

 Can you pass this along to anyone looking for a puppy?
rescued 6 black lab (mix) puppies out of the middle of the road on
Saturday. PLEASE help find them homes - otherwise, it's Animal Control
- which means they only have 5 days. We've bathed them, sprayed them
for fleas and wormed them....but we can't keep them. They are currently in a
kennel in my basement since I don't have a fence. I've lost count of the
number
of rescue groups that I've contacted, only to be turned down due to no room.
Please check with every dog person you know to see if they need a puppy.

email alaclair@xxxxxxxxxxxx if interested

They are mostly black with a bit of white on their chest and toes. I can
forward a picture of the puppies to anyone who is interested. I bet you can't
resist the awww factor.

contact me off list _RNX_@xxxxxxx for the puppy pics.