[GeoStL] Re: geocaching app

  • From: Mary Beth Gianoli <marybeth.gianoli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 21:56:48 -0500

I also have the HTC Incredible with Verizon and have the geocaching.com app.
I don't use it all the time but when I do, it's been great. My one complaint
(and maybe it's user error) is not being able to enter coords and then get
the compass to work for routing. I tried to do a puzzle cache with only the
phone and couldn't find it because I wasn't able to get a good reading on
GZ.

Otherwise, it's great and well worth the $10.

-mb

--
We could learn a lot from crayons:
some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and