[GeoStL] Re: geocaching app

  • From: Nathan Rover <nrover@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 23:33:49 -0500

-

I use both the official app and c:geo on my Verizon thunderbolt. for some
reason the official app seems to force close a lot when I'm on 4G but works
fine on 3G... It's almost like it can't handle the speed... has anyone found
a way to just see a map with like the 10 closest caches in the official app?
So far I've been less then impressed with both apps.

-Nathan
(NateDawgCC)