[GeoStL] Re: geocaching and Mac computers

  • From: Glenn <glenn.geocachingadmin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 21:01:39 -0500

-
OK, in the right thread it makes more sense.
-------
"true enough on picking up two quad cores and perhaps a phone. I think
in 5 years, I will have a broken phone and 2 computers grinding to a
halt."   :-)

I think I set a record tonight for the most caches listed in the shortest amount of time. Must have been about 65 or so in about 15 pr 20 minutes.

also had to reboot one computer twice and the other one only once during the process. Not bad all in all.

Still awaiting some MOGA news. Someone should have set up a blog and have someone assigned to post to all day. :-)

glenn

Hobbit Taz - charter wrote:
-
Maybe for the price of that one buy two Windows PCs each with a 3.2 Ghz..
That way you can have two items running at once - LOL ;)
and maybe a fancy Iphone that you can work on the web while out caching.
LOL - Actually havent done anything with a Mac so not sure what it will run.