[GeoStL] Re: geocaching Digest V7 #87

  • From: thistle coney <kabukibadger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 08:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

Carol Shahriary  wrote:
  I have a   1994 AARL Handbook and the 18th ed. of the AARL Antenna book as
well as 3 1/2 HD floppies (for Windows 95/98) for teaching yourself Morse Code.
 If anyone wants any or all of the stuff, e-mail me off list.  Otherwise,
they'll go to a book fair.

Dancing Strawberry

Just got my license this summer in Colorado -KDØBMW  would be interested in the
floppies if no one else is.

The funny thing is, Justified and I were just talking yesterday about how much
fun it would be to do a foxcache at MOGA. No equipment for such a hunt this
year, and no time to set it up with the MOGA folks, but maybe next year.

-Thystle

Access, No Cost.