[GeoStL] Re: geocaching Digest V7 #71

  • From: fascist-cows_dreaming@xxxxxxx
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:21:37 -0400

-
shh, it's a secret. xeviel who? wink wink

now i've been outed by a security guard, what's next ... (rhetorical
question)

From: fascist-cows_dreaming@xxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: geocaching Digest V7 #70

so it's settled then, the zoo it is ;p thanks Thystle wink wink nudge nud=
ge
(i have a mustache and sunglasses you can borrow, what days are you off {=
work
that is})
They'll still recognize me, xeviel. I need a wig and a nose-job!