[GeoStL] Re: geocaching Digest V7 #70

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:32:00 -0600

- Well, good. I like to kid, so I have no problem with that. No hate in the post. Just making an observation. I think I should have put a smiley behind the part about risking someone else's job. Sorry.

fascist-cows_dreaming@xxxxxxx wrote:
-
sincerely, I am kidding. Thystle and I are very good friends. the wink wink
nudge nudge and the smileys should have been your first clues. don't be a
hater

peace