[GeoStL] Re: geocaching Digest V7 #70

  • From: Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:09:56 -0700 (PDT)

-
I know he was kidding due to the wink wink nudge
nudge.  Also he teases Thystle like she is his sister.

Why did anyone need to have a hunting rifle in their
truck while working anyway? It was thier own fault for
breaking company policy. Just like if I showed up to
work with face piercings and a pink mohawk.  Most jobs
outline what is allowed and what isn't, its up to the
responsible employee to pay attention and not bring a
gun to work.

Stephen and his $0.02

--- Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

-    Gosh. Isn't it wonderful how willing you are to
risk someone else'sjob. Doesn't matter if it is legal
or not. It was legal to have huntingrifles in your
truck in Oklahoma, yet people with 25 years on the
jobwere fired because it was against COMPANY policy
for employees to havethem in the parking lot. Any
other citizen could have done it withoutrepercussion.

I sincerely hope you are kidding.......