[GeoStL] Re: geocaching Digest V7 #70

  • From: "Joel Knapp" <jknapp@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:06:19 -0500

What company policy regulates you knowing about a group of people deciding
to hum for 30 seconds?  Of course we won't do it at the zoo if you are
worried, but it seems like you might be overreacting a bit.

  _____

From: thistle coney  <mailto:kabukibadger@xxxxxxxxx>
<kabukibadger@xxxxxxxxx>

To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: thejones crew

Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Humming Flash Mob Event Cache

Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:54:56 -0500

I love it! I think it would be fun to do at the zoo on a nice sunny day!

Oh, please not the Zoo. I work security at the zoo, and if I participated,
I'd

lose my job. If I don't participate, and it turns out I knew it was going to

happen, I'd lose my job. Given the daily stresses us security types have to

deal with there, please, please, please, not the zoo!

-Thystle