[GeoStL] Re: geocaching Digest V7 #70

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 15:02:05 -0600

- Gosh. Isn't it wonderful how willing you are to risk someone else's job. Doesn't matter if it is legal or not. It was legal to have hunting rifles in your truck in Oklahoma, yet people with 25 years on the job were fired because it was against COMPANY policy for employees to have them in the parking lot. Any other citizen could have done it without repercussion.

I sincerely hope you are kidding.......

fascist-cows_dreaming@xxxxxxx wrote:
-

so it's settled then, the zoo it is ;p thanks Thystle wink wink nudge nudge
(i have a mustache and sunglasses you can borrow, what days are you off {work
that is})

Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:54:56 -0500

I love it! I think it would be fun to do at the zoo on a nice sunny day!

Oh, please not the Zoo. I work security at the zoo, and if I participated, I'd
lose my job. If I don't participate, and it turns out I knew it was going to
happen, I'd lose my job. Given the daily stresses us security types have to
deal with there, please, please, please, not the zoo!

-Thystle