[GeoStL] Re: geocaching Digest V7 #70

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:58:34 -0500

Having umbrellas and hunning at the zoo is a security risk??? Hmmm and I
thought the rules at my work...the maximum security prison were tough!

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:55:26 -0700From: kabukibadger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[GeoStL] Re: geocaching Digest V7 #70To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: thejones crew Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Humming Flash Mob Event CacheDate:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:54:56 -0500I love it! I think it would be fun to do at the
zoo on a nice sunny day!Oh, please not the Zoo. I work security at the zoo, and
if I participated, I'd lose my job. If I don't participate, and it turns out I
knew it was going to happen, I'd lose my job. Given the daily stresses us
security types have to deal with there, please, please, please, not the zoo!
-Thystle