[GeoStL] Re: geocaching Digest V7 #142

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 12:48:40 -0500

Feel free to look for my group. Tell them, "Your wife sent us".

Also, could you tell them to bring me back a couple of spurtles -- I've decided
I need these. I've tried to call them to send my daughter on a "spurtle hunt"
but they aren't answering...   Oh ..  and could you also tell them I really AM
cleaning the house and closet and I'm really NOT hanging out online all day
enjoying my house and my laptop alllllllllll  to myself.

My husband, Tom, is rather tall and rather gray hair. The last I saw him he was
wearing a Stihl hat, blue jean shorts and some kind of shirt. My blonde
daughter is ten and also very tall --   especially compared to the too extra
petite girls she's with. She is in a long skirt, vest, shirt. (and I'll assume
no one will attempt to kidnap her based on my descriptions -- they've been
studying survival all year and she pretty much has the "run, scream and act
like a complete crazy person down pat!)  The other dad may be dressed up black
pants and puffy shirt. If you see a tall, large someone wearing blue jean
shorts who appears to be mocking a shorter dark-haired-dressed-up someone --
that would probably be our group.  Tom responds well to the hard apple cider.

Nancy