[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] group hunt (January 1st)

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 09:38:28 -0600

-
 I am built for comfort, not speed.
The closest I got to running a race was providing communications with my ham
radio in the clean up vehicle with the race doctor. We helped the folks who
dropped out of the marathon and needed to be checked. That confirmed my
resolve to be only involved in the carb loading phase of the race.

Brian and Sue Steele wrote: - I am training for my first 5K in March or
April. I havent decided on which race yet, maybe the St. Pattys parade in
downtown STL. I am VERY excited about this. I have never been a runner and
amlooking forward to this sport. I'm hoping to do an adventure race
(mountainbiking, canoeing, running) this summer but partners seem to be few
and far between :) I should know by Saturday how the legs are. I've stopped
my training until the shins are better. I'll let you know for sure. Who else
is interested in the group hunt and have they offered an opinion on where to
go? **************************************** For List Info or To make _ANY_
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching[1] Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw[2]

--- Links ---