[GeoStL] Re: geocache] Re: amongst friends/steve

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 21:58:08 -0500

-
I think that Mike (MadChef) and I are going to walk to do some caches.  I
hope we can hook up enough to say hello.  It sounds like it will be a good
day to cache tomorrow..

On 10/07/2006 9:40:08 PM, Brian and Sue Steele (smilingsteeles@xxxxxxxxx)
wrote:
> -
> Steve, I will look for you.  I'm not sure what time we will be around but
I think I will be pushing a stroller while the older ones ride their bikes.
I look for the bald head. lol