[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Re: Pre-sale of MOGA 2009 Geocoin

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 16:35:59 -0700 (PDT)

The Hogwild sale is a presell for additional coins.

Personally I was against a sale for additional MOGA coins - unless it is new
finishes, etc - because thet would reduce the value of the coins already
minted. But it's not my choice...

Sarah

From: "Steve Bromley"
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 17:19:24 -0500
To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I saw the link when it came out but when I look at it now, it says the coins
are ‘Sold Out’.   Did they actually sell out that fast???

Steve Bromley
It's not only the destination, but also the path you take and the friends you
make along the way.

Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 14:23:22 -0700
From: sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It sez that a portion pf the proceeds go to MOGA. How much?