[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Re: Newbie Ignorance and Diamond Blings

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 18:37:27 -0500

-
Group hunts were his specialty and he had a style all his own.

Glenn wrote:
-
well, to get started I can refer back to a post here....

"I am pleased to report that one of our own SLAGA members did very well in
the contest - speaking about Geocaching! The contest was for humorous
speeches, and Marcos Chu (Geocaching ID: xitaqua) told the audience funny
stories about Geocaching and Geocachers -- he mentioned poison ivy and bug spray, and the danger that we go through to get a keychain or other trinket.
The audience was having a ball! Marcos was even dressed for the part with
his hiking shoes and pack full of Geocaching "stuff"."

I am sure pictures are soon to follow.