[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Re: New Year's Caching, New parking lot/who's coming

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 10:48:06 -0800 (PST)

Jim & I will be coming. I have requested the day off & should have no trouble
getting it as Jan. 1 tends to be very slooooooow at the store. Jim will have to
get to work by 5:00 pm but that should be no problem. We have both done the
caches before but will enjoy the hike in a great place with a bunch of great
people. :-)

Sarah