[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Re: Lunch on Friday

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:21:44 -0500

I took a half day tomorrow.  I should be free around 10:45-11:00.  I need to
get a blood test at 8:00 and then work what ever it takes otherwise to make
4 hours.  I have a Football game I'm working at tomorrow evening but should
be free around lunch.

Steve Bromley

It's not only the destination, but also the path you take and the friends
you make along the way.

 <mailto:bromley@xxxxxxx>

  _____