[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Re: Lunch

  • From: Weymouth <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 17:05:40 -0700 (PDT)

Ski rocks!!

--- On Fri, 10/10/08, Steve Bromley <bromley@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Steve Bromley <bromley@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Re: Lunch
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, October 10, 2008, 4:43 PM

Why Nancy, there is absolutely no glee in my typing. None whatsoever.   I’m
just worried how this move will affect your attendance at SLAGA functions. J  I
grew up in central Illinois and it made me what I am today (old, fat, bald and
cynical).  Remember that SLAGA territory isn’t centered in St. Louis but about
25 miles to the Southwest.  You may be ‘just’ outside of the territory but
we’ve got members all over the world.  Since I’m not the President any longer,
I can’t grant you any special dispensation but I’m sure that John will.  You
all SLAGA and it doesn’t wear off.    I think you’ll like Effingham better than
Effin-Vandalia but not as much as Effin-Greenville.  I grew up in
Effin-Beckemeyer which is just west of Effin-Carlyle and Effin-Carlyle Lake.
Welcome to my world… Hahahahahahahahaha.  You just gotta learn to drink Ski.

SLAGA Territory:
http://www.geostl.com/SLAGAPostNuke/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3

Steve Bromley
It's not only the destination, but also the path you take and the friends you
make along the way.

From: "tnands"
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 10:06:45 -0500