[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Re: Group Hunt on January 1st

  • From: GLENN WOLTERS <glennkw31@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 20:20:09 -0800 (PST)

-
I plan on joining you.
Glenn

Steve Bromley <bromley@xxxxxxx> wrote: -
I'll take advice from the experts then.  We'll meet at the commuter parking
lot at I-44 and 141 at 8:30 on the 1st and go from there. I'll take Sarah
and Jim's advice on how to proceed.
Currently, I know that the following will be there:

Javapgmr
Sue from smilingsteels
Just Jen and Matt
Strider
CrowsFeat30
Ladybug STL

We'll aim to start right around 8:30.  If you miss us or will be late, I'll
bring along a radio tuned to Channel 2/Subchannel 33 or you can call my cell
phone at (618) 580-5089.

Steve Bromley
bromley@xxxxxxx