[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Re: Comedy Night

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:55:01 -0500

Brad,

You did fantastic.  It was a great set and you nailed it.  Kathy told us you
were nervous but if you were, it didn't show.  I haven't laught this hard
since I watched one of our SLAGA members slide on their butt down hill
before finding the cache.  (An no, it wasn't me, I usually take a face plant
and not land on a well padded part.)

Steve Bromley
bromley@xxxxxxx

  _____