[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Re: Cahokia Mounds

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 21:53:01 -0500

There's a Jack in the Box at the intersection of 255 and Old Collinsville
Road (not much else close).  How about we meet there at 8:00 on Saturday
morning and then head over to the main visitors center around 9:00 or so?
That'll give us most of the day to find caches.

Steve Bromley
bromley@xxxxxxx

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Bromley;Steve
FN:Steve Bromley (bromley@xxxxxxx)
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+1 (314) 512-2036
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+1 (618) 281-7025
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+1 (618) 580-5089
ADR;WORK:;;139 Cascade Drive;Columbia;Illinois;62236
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:139 Cascade Drive=0D=0AColumbia, Illinois
62236
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:bromley@xxxxxxx
REV:20060529T195024Z
END:VCARD