[GeoStL] Re: [geocache] Re: Cahokia Mounds

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 17:53:04 -0500

- Yes. That is always a good idea. With all of the shortages going around, I wouldn't want the main by-product of one of those operations to become scarce: moth balls. How would we keep our clothing safe?

Mike Griffin wrote:
Last time I left a couple of bugs in a cache, they exploded to many, many bugs. It is always good to Spay and Neuter your bugs!

Mike